WEBSITE ACCRESS AND ITS CONTENTS
- Software and Software-as-a-service offerings provided through the website https://www.billberrypos.com/.
- Data, emails, messages, web pages, text, pictures, photographs, graphics, audio, video, press releases, product data information, documents, or any other data made available to you via the Website.
- Comments, files, text, images, video, audio, messages, or other items posted on, or linked to https://blog.billberrypos.com/.
- Any services that allow you to download, upload, share, email, publish, post, transmit, access or make available the content described above.
UPDATING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Billberry reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website and its Content, or any portion thereof, as well as make changes to the Software’s features, at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions will take effect immediately upon notice, which may be delivered in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, posting on the Website, email, or any other means by which you will be notified. If you use the Website after receiving such notice, you are deemed to have accepted the changes and modifications.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO ANY PARTICULAR AREAS AND CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
TERMS APPLICABLE FOR USING OF THE SOFTWARE
If the Software is offered on or through the website and has not been licensed to you because of any particular Agreement or Terms of Service, you may use it under the following conditions:
- You will not reproduce, sell, or redistribute the website or software, nor will you reverse engineer, deconstruct, disassemble, decompile or otherwise convert it to any accessible format.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content including without limitation, images, logos, videos, designs, photographs, brand names, written material and any other materials that appear as part of our website and software are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other intellectual property (whether registered or unregistered) are owned, controlled and licensed by Billberry.
- Our entire website is copyright and trade dress protected. Without the prior written consent of Billberry, nothing on our website should be considered as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our website.
- Without explicit permission from Billberry, the names and logos of Billberry may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity connected to the distribution of materials on our Website. Billberry bans the use of any of its or its affiliates’ logos as part of a link to or from any website unless Billberry has approved the link in writing. Acknowledgement of Billberry’s Intellectual Property is required for fair usage.
- Names of other products and companies mentioned on our website may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
- Billberry vigorously defends its intellectual property rights to the utmost degree permitted by law. If we discover that you have used our content in violation of the terms of this notice’s license, we may file civil and criminal charges against you, as well as seek monetary penalties and an injunction to prevent you from utilising such materials. You may also be required to pay legal fees.
- Content available on the website and Software cannot be modified, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed without the express written permission of Billberry. (Entirely or in parts)
ACCEPTABLE/UNACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
Billberry provides you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access and use the website in order to see the material and contact Billberry for the use of software offered through the Website, subject to our Legal Terms. You may visit pages from our website www.billberrypos.com/, or download pages from our Website for caching in a web browser.
- Edit or modify any content available on our website.
- Republishing our website or its content (including republication on another Website).
- Use content available on our website for a commercial purpose.
- Sell, sub-license or rent content available on our website.
- Redistribution of content that is available our website, only save to the extent expressly permitted according to this notice.
- Publicly displaying any content that is available on our website.
- Using our website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the website or a reduction in the website’s accessibility, performance, or availability.
- Using our website for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity, or in connection with any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purpose.
- Using our website to promote or encourage violence against any government, organisation, individual, property, or any other entity, or to provide information, instruction, or assistance in initiating or carrying out such harm.
- Using our website to copy, send, store, host, use, publish, or distribute any material that contains (or is related to) spyware, a computer virus, keystroke logger, Trojan horse, rootkit, or other harmful computer software.
- Without our prior written consent, you may not engage in any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, but not limited to, scraping, data extraction, data mining, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website.
You must not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network linked to the Website, nor shall you violate the website’s or any network connected to the website’s security or verification measures. You may not trace, reverse look-up, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the website, or any other customer, including any account on the website not owned by you, to its source, or manipulate the website or any service or information made accessible or offered by or through the website in any way where the intention is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the website https://www.billberrypos.com/. Any infringement of this clause will result in criminal and civil action being taken against you without any notice.
PASSWORDS, SECURITY AND OTHER MEANS OF ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
You understand and agree that you will not access or use the website in any way that could damage, overburden, disable, or impair Billberry’s computer systems or networks. You agree that you will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Billberry’s computer systems or networks. You agree not to tamper with the Billberry website www.billberrypos.com/ or Billberry’s computer systems or network’s operation.
In case any of the services available on the website need you to register an account, you must complete the registration procedure by providing us with complete and correct information as specified on the registration form. You may be asked to select a password and a user name as well. Only authorised users have access to and usage of password-protected or secure portions of the website.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION AGAINST ANY KIND OF LOSS (INDEMNITY)
LIMITNG OR TERMINATING WEBSITE’S USE
Billberry may stop or limit access to the website, any portions of the website, or any content provided on or through the website at any time. You acknowledge that Billberry may, at its sole discretion, cancel or limit your access to or use of the Website or any Content at any time. If Billberry finds that you have violated the copyrights of a third party, Billberry may discontinue or limit your access to or use of the website. You agree that Billberry will not be liable to you or or any third party for any discontinuation or limitation of your access to or use of the website or any content, including any content shared by you.
WEBSITE AND CONTENT MONITORING
Billberry is under no responsibility to monitor the website or screen content shared on or via the Website. Moreover, Billberry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to examine the website and content, as well as to monitor all use and activity on the website, and to remove or refuse to make any content available on or via the Website. Billberry may remove content that is confidential or sensitive to a third party without their permission.
THIRD PARTY WEB WEBSITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Billberry’s website contains links to other websites as well as access to third-party content, services and products, including those of the Website’s partners and affiliates. Billberry is not liable for any third-party content offered on or via the website, or for any changes or updates to such third-party websites, and you accept all risks associated with accessing and using such websites and third-party content, services and products.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Billberry will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or data use, incurred by you or or any third party as a result of your access to, or use of, the website or any content provided on or through the website, whether in any contract or any other form. Under any circumstances, our maximum liability to you will be equivalent to the purchase price you pay for any items, services, or information obtained through the website.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
MINOR’S WEBSITE ACCESS
Our Website (www.billberrypos.com) is not meant for minors to use, and we do not intentionally collect personal data from minors without parental or other approved permission. If we learn that a minor has enrolled without parental consent, we will delete all of the minor’s Personally Identifiable Information from our systems. Moreover, minors are not permitted to use the website, and we request that no personal information about them be sent to us.
The website’s content may relate to or cross-reference Billberry services and products that are not available in your area. Such mentions do not suggest that Billberry intends to offer such programs or services in your area. For additional information on the services and products available at your area, please contact Billberry staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Unless clearly stated otherwise, the website and any content offered on or through the website are given “as is” and “as available.” With respect to the website and all content offered on or via the website, Billberry expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Billberry makes no warranty that:
- The website or content available on Billberry’s website will meet your requirements.
- Any outcomes obtained by using the website or any content offered on or through the website will be accurate or reliable.
- The website will be available continuously, on a timely, secure, and error-free basis.
- Any content purchased or accessed by you on or through the website will fulfil your expectations in terms of quality.
The content accessed, downloaded, or received on or via the website is used entirely at your own risk and judgement. BIllberry bears no liability for any harm to your computer system or data loss that arises from the download or use of content. Any mention of a third party’s product, publication, process, service, or offering by trademark, manufacturer, trade name, or otherwise does not indicate or imply that Billberry endorses or recommends that third party. BIllberry retains the right to make changes or modifications to the website and content offered on or through the website at any time without notice, as well as to monitor the use of the website and content provided on or through the Website.
Indian laws govern your access to and use of the website, as well as any content offered on, through, or posted to the website. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of your access to or use of the website or content must be brought in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. In any such legal action or proceeding, you and Billberry agree to submit to the respective jurisdiction.
Copyright © 2022 Accrete InfoSolution Technologies LLP